Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Got Tagged

My sister-in-law tagged me to answer these  questions....Now, I'm tagging Neely, Marisa, Ashley, and Lisa...

Five things on my to-do list today
1. Go for a 20 mile bike ride.
2. Return a BUNCH of e-mail.
3. Clean up the house (kids have been off for four days!)
4. Prepare gear to climb Mt. Si tomorrow.
5. Get kids ready for school tomorrow morning, homework lunches etc.

Snacks I enjoy
1. Snickerdoodles
2. Trader Joe's Cheese puffs
3. Any kind of cheese (stinkier the better)
4. Does wine count as a snack?
5. Trader Joe's trail mix

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Start a charter school in the inner city and in Africa.
2. Purchase a home in Kauai. Hmmm, am I a multi-millionaire?
3. See if Bill and Melinda Gates want to meet to teach me about strategic philanthropy.
4. Pay off my house.
5. Send someone to college who can't afford it.

Places I have Lived
1. Orange County, California
2. La Jolla, California
3. Pasadena, CA
4. Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
5. Seattle/Woodinville, Washington

Bad Habits I Have
1. Eating junk late at night.
2. Procrastinating and losing stuff.
3. Wearing dirty running clothes if I haven't had time to wash them (VERY stinky).
4. Biting my nails.
5. Worrying about my kids.

Jobs I have Held
1. Lifeguard
2. Florist Shop
3. Waitress/ Barista
4. English and Spanish Teacher
5. Doula



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - your opinion matters.