I have been tagged by Lisa.....
1. I love going out to breakfast. It always feels like vacation.
2. I absolutely hate seafood. I know, I know, I'm missing out. Limiting myself. And, you probably cook the best salmon in the world. Congratulations to you but, trust me when I say I would not like it. I think it's the smell. I can't get past the fishy smell of fish.
3. In high school, I had a party at my parents house attended by 500 other teenagers. Yes, my parents were out of town...at Christian Family Camp. There was a fight, an ambulance, a hospitalization, and much debt for me to pay off. And, it took a solid 3 years for my parents to trust me again. Actually, they are probably still a little nervous to give me a key to their house.
4. I hate cleaning. No explanation necessary.
5. I have 5 younger sisters, No brothers. When my son was born, my father's shout of joy was heard worldwide.
6. I love to read and write. In my pre-Washington life, I taught high school English. Be careful when you leave grammatically incorrect comments on this one. I have my red pen right here.
7. I once played Scrooge in a Christmas play. No boys volunteered.
Now, I'm tagging Kristen, Sarah, Jen, Frectis, and Nancy.